To say that I’m a personal development, or self-improvement junkie is an understatement. Those who know me know that two years ago my life changed drastically when I lost almost everything that I had. I finalized my divorce after 20 years of being in a toxic marriage, I became an empty nester when my youngest son decided to join the United States Army, I lost a 6-figure corporate job, and I moved to a town where I knew no one at all. All of this in a six-month period time, (yes!! It was the darkest, hardest part of life) On top of it all family and friends turned on me when I needed them the most.
“You can always find out your true friends when you are in your darkest places!”
With that being said I turned to personal development and self-improvement. I told myself that I would no longer be a victim, I would no longer be in this kind of predicament again. I went to every self-development course and conference, watched every Facebook live that I could possibly get a hold of. I did a lot of personal development over the last two years. It was hard some days and easy some, but the outcome of it all is amazing!
Now 2020 hit and of course as you guys know everyone had to pivot in their business (and yes, I know pivot is an overused word right now) but that is exactly what we all had to do. We had to learn new techniques, new strategies, and learn how to do everything online.
The last 90 days of this year is going to be the most important for you to start your 2021 off right. So, what are you going to do for the next 90 days? Are you going to say New year New me on January 1st? Why not start now let the next 90 days be the best ones yet.
It only takes about 66 days to form a new habit so why not start a new habit now! What kind of habits do you want to start? Do you want to start making your bed every day? Do you want to post more on social media? Do you want to start that blog or write a book? Why not start now so that way you can be on top of it all January 1st, 2021.
“Who said you have to start a New Year’s resolution January 1st anyways?”
Prefer not to read and listen? Watch this on You Tube instead!
So, let’s create your 90-day plan for your business. What do you want to accomplish in 90 days?
- Review how the last 90 days in your business did. Decide what worked and what didn’t work.
- Create a goal in a vision for the next 90 days what is it that you really want to do in the next 90 days for your business or in your business? Do you want to focus more on follow up, do you want to write a book, do you want to create more engagement with your current clients?
- Set the intention for the next 90 days, (you guys know I love my IAM statements) so creating IAM statements around these intentions are going to be crucial. This is the most important part cultivating that mindset. you may even want to write down things that you’re going to do when you have a bad day, or when things are not going your way so that way you don’t get stuck
- Write down your goals and be specific. You want to know how you are going to achieve these goals and once you do you want to know exactly what you did to achieve those goals. And vice versa you want to know what didn’t work to achieve those goals as well for example if you want to increase your client engagement, you want to write down all of your analytics how many people are following you right now, what’s your open rate, what’s your engagement rate, you can find all of these under your Facebook or email analytics or your insights.
- Write down action steps that you’re going to take for each goal. What are the things that you needed to have done by the end of the month? What are the things that you need to do each week to accomplish those goals at the end of the month? And then what are the daily action steps that you need to take every single day to accomplish those goals every week to hit those goals every month.
Download your FREE 90-day planner here!
Now that you have written down everything that you want to do in the next 90 days. It is time to put this into action. This is where people have trouble! This is where people give excuses or make poor decisions. Create a morning routine so that way you can hit every daily action step that you need to hit. If you miss a day that’s fine start again tomorrow.
If I can help please reach out to me. Let’s make the best of the last 90 days!